Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Among the newer modalities to tackle cancer, antibody-drug conjugates are fast emerging to rival targeted antibodies and China is fast emerging as a world class source of innovation in the field, as evidenced by a string of recent deals.
Cytokinetics has a lot riding on the upcoming Phase III readout for aficamten, and crunch time is coming for plenty of other groups, too.
Promising Early Results For AZ And Daiichi’s Dato-DXd In Breast Cancer – But How Soon Can They File?
Once again choosing their words carefully, the partners talk only of ‘plans’ to file as regulators will first have to clarify when overall survival data will be required for the new antibody-drug conjugate in breast cancer.
In this week's podcast edition of Five Must-Know Things: Biomarin’s next chapter; Amgen’s obesity plans; Daiichi’s new ADC data; Acelyrin hit by clinical failure; and Skyrizi beats Stelara in Crohn’s.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ambit Biosciences Corporation
- Asubio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo RD Novare Co., Ltd.
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo K.K.
- Im Co., Ltd., Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (American Regent, Inc., PharmaForce, Inc.)
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Roxro Pharma, Inc.
- Sankyo Pharma
- Suntory Pharmaceutical
- U3 Pharma AG
- Daiichi Sankyo India Pharma Private Limited
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo Vaccine Co., Ltd.
- Zenotech Laboratories Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Vietnam Company Limited.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.