H. Lundbeck A/S
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From H. Lundbeck A/S
The group will take a $770m impairment charge thanks to the Phase III failure of AVP-786 – but further trials continue.
Just three biotech companies floated in the last three months of 2023, but there may be hope for a resurgence next year.
The company is advancing a Phase II candidate in the closely watched and competitive category of oral GLP-1 receptor agonists for diabetes and weight loss.
In Vivo talks to investors, analysts and companies in rare disease about the challenges they face to innovate and to grow.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Abide Therapeutics Inc.
- Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Chelsea Therapeutics International, Ltd.
- Lundbeck La Jolla Research Center
- Lundbeck Seattle Biopharmaceuticals
- Ovation Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Saegis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.