Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From CSL Vifor
Four new orphan medicines were among the products recommended for pan-EU marketing approval by the European Medicines Agency this week.
The European Medicines Agency is this week due to decide whether to recommend pan-EU marketing authorization for a number of new products.
The company said the “totality of data” from the confirmatory PROTECT trial in IgA nephropathy showed the drug slowed decline in kidney function.
Travere’s drug, approved as Filspari for immunoglobulin A nephropathy, missed its eGFR primary endpoints in focal segmental glomerulosclerosis but showed meaningful improvement in proteinuria.
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Vifor Pharma Group, Vifor Pharma Management Ltd./ Subsidiaries: Aspreva Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Galenica Group
- Relypsa, Inc.
- Vifor Pharma
- Vifor-Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma Ltd.
- OM Pharma
- Sanifit Therapeutics S.A.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.