Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From Viatris Inc.
Genentech is broadening its stake in the protein degradation field, following BMS and Merck & Co into molecular glue drugs.
Iilun Murphy said Hatch-Waxman was written with immediate-release oral drugs in mind, not the complex generics becoming more popular today. The agency is evaluating the issue.
Plus deals involving Astellas/Menarini, Maruho/Fortress Biotech, Zenas/Bristol Myers Squibb, Huadong Medicine/MC2 and more.
The founder and MD of investment bank Candle Partners reflects on key pharma M&A trends over the years and the shape of things to come including private equity action and how family-owned firms are weighing monetization and diversification options.
- Generic Drugs
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Acton Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Agila, Bioniche Pharma Holdings Limited
- Alaven Pharmaceutical, LLC
- Antula Healthcare AB
- Dow B. Hickham
- Dow Hickam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Famy Life Sciences
- Generics (UK) Ltd.
- Jai Pharma
- Madaus Pharma
- Meda AB
- Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Mylan Inc.
- Mylan Laboratories Limited (formerly Matrix Laboratories Limited)
- Mylan Specialty (formerly Dey Pharma L.P.)
- Rottapharm Madaus
- Mylan Technologies, Inc.
- Oyster Point Pharma, Inc.
- UDL Laboratories
- Viatris Inc.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.